The production time is 15 days. But once you get them you will love them! Custom printed cotton sateen face coverings give you extra peace of mind in style!
Measure Ear To Ear Over Nose
Adult X-Large 12 in | Adult Large 11.5 in | Adult Medium 11 in | Adult Small 10 in | Youth Large 10 in | Youth Medium 9 in | Youth Small 8.5 in
PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering. Each of the PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
• Made from our soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
• Available in 2 youth and 3 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
• Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
• Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away
• PM2.5 filters are not equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
• PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
It’s important to have realistic expectations of cloth face coverings. Please refer to the resources below from government and health organizations to understand the implication of wearing and not wearing cloth face coverings.
World Health Organization
Government of Canada